Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our girls night! :D

Good day! :D

Like you already might know, me and Silje had a girls night yesterday, where we watched the movie; Memoirs of a Geisha, made Onigiri (Japanese rice balls) and had a little photo shoot. It was really fun, and the movie was awesome! I really recommend it. Silje has already explained the movie, so I won't do it twice. The story was really moving, and we were sitting there screaming at the screen to make it go the way we wanted. Luckily it had a happy ending. ^.^

These are some of the photos we took;










 



Our lunch^^ For some reason I got fries when I said many time; no fries....-.-
Our Onigiri's! yummy ^.^ (Siljes on the left, mine on the right)
So this is what happens when you take us and a camera in the same room. ^.^ We got some nice pictures, don't you think? Let me know what you think. :)

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! ^.^